repeat command on return after issuing guile command

David Boles boles@ieee.org
Sat Apr 29 03:50:00 GMT 2017

I have recently been learning to use the guile mechanism for extending gdb’s capabilities - very powerful. One thing that I have noticed is that after a “guile (…)” command is issued, the normal behavior of gdb re-performing the last command executed if you just hit enter is disabled. This applies to even native gdb commands like “next” or “step” - which is quite painful.

I have observed this with versions 7.10.x and 7.12.1.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Thx,

 - db