"real" thread specific watch and break points

Matthias Pfaller leo@marco.de
Tue Nov 15 10:01:00 GMT 2016

Hi,

my target only supports "real" thread specific hardware watch and break
points. So I need a away to communicate the correct thread id when a
[zZ][01234] packet is sent to the gdb stub. Is there a way to set the
continue/general thread id on the target from gdb/breakpoint.c?

My hack that passes down the thread id to bp->loc falls appart when I'm
trying to set a watch point because  remote_insert_watchpoint doesn't
get bp->loc.

regards, Matthias
--
Matthias Pfaller                          Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8131 5161 41