Adding a missing NT_FILES note to a core file so gdb can load solibs for it

Jan Kratochvil jan.kratochvil@redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 16:01:00 GMT 2016

On Mon, 25 Jan 2016 16:56:53 +0100, Bogdan Harjoc wrote:
> because read_memory...() reads 0x0 from info->debug_base + lmo->r_map_offset.
>
> What I can't figure out is where the rld map should be in the core file.

This is usually because I said that most commonly the executable does not
match the one from the core file.  And therefore that computed address is
bogus and statistically memory contains most probably zeroes which is what you
see, the zero.

Jan