Process record does not support instruction 0xc5 at address...

dwk dwks42@gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 21:42:00 GMT 2016

I used to run into this all the time with SIGSEGV, SIGINT, instruction
0xcc, instruction 0xf4, etc. It seems to have been fixed when I upgraded
gdb at one point. I am currently using gdb 7.7.1 on x86-64. Your mileage
may vary.