Random SIGILL / SIGSEGV on ARMv7 while debugging ?

Yao Qi qiyaoltc@gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 09:11:00 GMT 2015

Antoine Tremblay <antoine.tremblay@ericsson.com> writes:

I didn't see any SIGILL/SIGSEGV in my testing.

> Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.
> 0xb6fd99e2 in ?? () from target:/lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3
> (gdb) FAIL: gdb.trace/change-loc.exp: Can't run to main to check for
> trace support

Did you see SIGILL with vanilla GDB or GDB with your tracepoint patches?
You can turn on debugging output, like "set debug infrun 1" and "set
debug remote 1", and you may find some clues from them.

--
Yao (齐尧)