GDB dropping support for mips-irix and alpha-tru64

Matthew Fortune Matthew.Fortune@imgtec.com
Fri Sep 12 09:53:00 GMT 2014

FWIW just last week I commented in a binutils patch about wanting to
get rid of the irix configurations there. Given it is close to a binutils
release I guess we can bring the topic up formally on binutils after 2.25.

Matthew