Cleaning out obsolete bugs in bugzilla

Pedro Alves palves@redhat.com
Wed Mar 12 16:59:00 GMT 2014

On 03/12/2014 04:41 PM, Doug Evans wrote:
> Hi.  I'll conclude from this that there is no disagreement with
> closing such obsolete bugs as WONTFIX is ok.

In this case I confirmed mainline builds, so it wasn't exactly
the sort of "close just because it's old" thing.  But yeah.
Old build bugs are fine with me to close.

In this case I went with WONTFIX as meaning "Won't fix in
the 6.3 branch."  But as I confirmed it works on mainline,
we could go with FIXED too.  It's all the same in the end,
but maybe FIXED is kinder to the original reporter?

--
Pedro Alves