Patchwork patch tracking system

Joel Brobecker brobecker@adacore.com
Wed Apr 30 12:45:00 GMT 2014

> I started installing phabricator on a local machine, but various
> things distracted me.  I planned to pick it up again later this
> week after this discussion, but I'd be happy to help/collaborate/
> bounce ideas with you somewhere more public if you like.

Thanks for doing that!

Any way works for me. I'd like to give it a try over patchwork, because
phabricator looks a lot more exiting that patchwork. I know it sounds
like it's putting the shine ahead of functionality, but if it does
the job and isn't too much of a maintenance issue, I think we'll have
an easier time getting people to adopt it. And regardless of what we
end up choosing in the end, it'll be an interesting experiment.

--
Joel