quick update on the GDB 7.7.1 and GDB 7.8 releases

Eli Zaretskii eliz@gnu.org
Sat Apr 19 15:25:00 GMT 2014


> Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:11:18 -0700
> From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker@adacore.com>
> Cc: gdb@sourceware.org
> 
> > > We are about 2.5 weeks away from our tentative 7.7.1 release.
> > > AFAIK, there are no blocking issues for that release, so if you
> > > have anything that should be going in 7.7.1, please hurry! :)
> > 
> > I'd like to have the "PC register not available" bug solved in the
> > MinGW build, but I need to hear the final OK for that.
> 
> I agree that it would be nice to have that fix, and we should try
> to have it in as soon as possible to widen the testing field as
> much as we can before branching. I don't think there is any hold up,
> though, as my understanding is that both Pedro and I gave the OK
> for the GDB side of the fix. The GDBserver side, if relevant,
> can be handled independently.

Thanks, I committed the GDB parts.  See my mail to gdb-patches for
what I actually committed.



More information about the Gdb mailing list