quick update on the GDB 7.7.1 and GDB 7.8 releases

Joel Brobecker brobecker@adacore.com
Thu Apr 17 18:43:00 GMT 2014

Hello,

We are about 2.5 weeks away from our tentative 7.7.1 release.
AFAIK, there are no blocking issues for that release, so if you
have anything that should be going in 7.7.1, please hurry! :)

As for the GDB 7.8 release schedule, I propose a tentative branch
date of June 2nd, 2014. Most people didn't want to wait too long
after 7.7. I am going to be extra busy in June, so it would be better
if we tried to branch on time. For the release, I have set the tentative
date to July 7th.

If you have blocking issues before we can branch GDB 7.8, please
discuss them here. If accepted, entries for them should be added
to the associated release wiki page:
https://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/GDB_7.8_Release

Thank you,
--