Vendor branches on sourceware.org's binutils-gdb repo

Joel Brobecker brobecker@adacore.com
Wed Apr 9 12:46:00 GMT 2014

> I would probably be happier if there was a separate repository
> binutils+gdb-vendor.git or some such though.

That would definitely adress all the issues I have. Not sure if
the sourceware sysadmins would agree or not to host it.  If it was
accepted, we should probably move the old vendor branches to that
parallel repository as well, and start documenting its existence
on both GDB and binutils websites/wikis.

--
Joel