How to locate the DIE from Dwarf Error message?

Terry Guo flameroc@gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 02:26:00 GMT 2014

Hi there,

I am using gdb to debug my ELF file and getting below message:

Dwarf Error: Cannot find DIE at 0x0 referenced from DIE at 0x1d1b8 [in
module /Users/darius/work/micro/ussio/ussio-dbg-bug/main.elf]

After dump the dwarf information from main.elf with command
"arm-none-eabi-readelf -w main.elf", I can not find anything related
to address 0x1d1b8. So what does the 0x1d1b8 stand for? How can I
figure out which DIE at this address? Please help. Thanks.

BR,
Terry