solib-sunos.c is broken

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Fri Aug 23 14:05:00 GMT 2013

Mark> It's only used for old NetBSD and OpenBSD releases that used the a.out
Mark> executable format.  Most of them switched to ELF a long time ago.
Mark> Except perhaps for OpenBSD/m68k, which only switched this year.

Mark> So solib-sunos.c can go, and the various a.out NetBSD and OpenBSD
Mark> targets can go with it.  I'd appreciate it if the OpenBSD/m68k bits
Mark> stay though, such that I can add the necessary ELF support.

I'm not in a particular rush to get rid of it.  It can all stay around
until you're ready, as far as I'm concerned.

Tom