wrong section when using find_pc_section

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Mon Aug 12 18:53:00 GMT 2013

>> I traced the code and found that it did remove the overlapped sections.
>> it this a must to remove the overlapped sections? I want to use the
>> overlapped
>> sections, but not remove it.  Is there any way that can return the
>> overlapped sections?

I don't really know for sure.  I suspect you will run into problems,
though mostly of the "mystery" kind.  For example, whether fixup_section
gives the right answer or not will most likely depend on the ordering of
sections in the objfile -- stuff like that.

Tom