A new strategy for internals documentation

Eli Zaretskii eliz@gnu.org
Thu Aug 8 17:31:00 GMT 2013

> Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 11:44:52 +0800
> From: Yao Qi <yao@codesourcery.com>
> CC: Stan Shebs <stanshebs@earthlink.net>, <gdb@sourceware.org>
>
> The current Internals is like a book, most of people can't write a book
> or revise a book, but people can write a lot of useful blog or wiki pages.

I'm sorry, but the result will surely be an unorganized heap of useful
tips, inconsistent in style, certainly contradicting in some places,
and impossible to read more than one tip at a time.

If this is the kind of documentation we want, let's just delete
gdbint.texinfo and declare that we no longer have internals docs as
part of the GDB project.  Why disguise this by talking about wiki?