gdb bug or corrupt dwarf info?

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 18:08:00 GMT 2013

>>>>> "Jens" == Elmenthaler, Jens <JENS.ELMENTHALER@advantest.com> writes:

Jens> I added the following code to read_lexical_block_scope(), right
Jens> behind the processing of the children. In case the test is
Jens> positive, I "repair" the affected die_info's:

Jens>   struct die_info *sibling = sibling_die(die);
Jens>   if (sibling && (sibling->tag == DW_TAG_lexical_block))

Is it valid to assume that the two DIEs will be siblings?
Maybe that is the only way the bug can manifest.  You may want to check.

Jens> First tests seem promising, so is there any reason I shouldn't do this?

It seems like it could work ok.

Tom