[mingw] gdb eat a lot of memory and slowly when start an inferior

Joel Brobecker brobecker@adacore.com
Fri Jan 27 11:01:00 GMT 2012

> I have two version of gdb build under mingw. One is build from gdb cvs
> 2012-01-19, and the other is from gdb cvs 2012-01-27.
[...]
> Any one can give a direction? I guess the commits between 2012-01-19
> and 2012-01-27 cause this issue. Mostly the handling shared library
> patches?

8 days worth of commits is a very small number. So if you have git,
you could try bisect'ing until you find the commit that's responsible.
That might help narrow down the source of the problem.

--
Joel