Support of the D programming language

Gyula Gubacsi gyula.gubacsi@gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:31:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

I know the feature list contains some support of the D Programming
Language, and I've seen some stuff that was working, but is there
anyone who can give me an update what is actually the progress on
this? As far as I know, to this time there isn't any reliable debugger
that supports D on variety of architectures therefore I would like to
see the GDB support it. However, I couldn't find any resources to give
me a better info to what extent is D supported and what is needed to
be done on it. I would be happy to contribute to GDB so I would like
to see where should I start. I welcome any information!

progician