gdb mailing list problem

paawan oza paawan1982@yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 09:54:00 GMT 2011

Hi Yao,

Thanks for pointing that out.
I shall take care of that, I have found the problem in mail contents with the
help of gdb-owner.
now everything is ok.
hope you received my mail where I have taken care of your most of the comments.
please have a look.

Regards,
Oza.

----- Original Message ----
From: Yao Qi <yao@codesourcery.com>
To: gdb@sourceware.org
Sent: Mon, April 18, 2011 2:53:52 PM
Subject: Re: gdb mailing list problem

On 04/16/2011 07:32 PM, paawan oza wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have been sending updated patches on gdb mailing list.
> but there seem to be a problem as I have not got single mail back.
> in fact I dont know whether this mail I am going to get back.

I doubt that is the problem of gmail, instead of problem gdb mailing
list.  You may find your mail in `All Mail', but I am not sure.

gdb-patches@ is the list for patch discussions and review.  If your mail
is not related to patches, please don't send it to gdb-patches@ (at
least, that is my understanding).

--