MI Interface - interpretation of value returned by -stack-list-locals (C++)

Dodji Seketeli dodji@seketeli.org
Sat Apr 9 11:50:00 GMT 2011

Hello BarrRobot,

Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com> a écrit:

>>> Thanks. It would have been nice to avoid the round trip of another call (or
>>> many) to do all the necessary varobjs, so it looks as if I shall chicken out
>>> and present it 'as is' for expediency at this stage.
>>> One for the wish-list maybe?
>
> Please file a feature request in bugzilla.
> The more detailed you can be, the better.

Just out of curiosity, Have you filled an enhancement request for this
yet?  [A quick search in bugzilla hasn't yield anything for me].  I have
also taken the route of creating one varobj per local variable in my MI
client.  It works great, but at this point I feel like any round trip
that could be saved can actually make a user visible difference :-) So
if you haven't filed anything yet, I'll file one.

Thanks.

--
		Dodji