[patch] [ppc64] testsuite: break-interp.exp [Re: info files' Entry point on ppc64]

Jan Kratochvil jan.kratochvil@redhat.com
Fri Sep 10 15:51:00 GMT 2010

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:54:52 +0200, Edjunior Barbosa Machado wrote:
> thanks for the patch, but it seems it doesn't work properly when testing
> 32-bit gdb in a 64-bit environment. Using is_lp64_target should avoid this
> issue.

True, thanks.  But I made this mistake as this testcase does not work anyway.
I haven't checked it more but at least part of it seems to unexpected behavior
of ppc64 kernel to the PIE executables placement.

kernel-2.6.32-70.el6.ppc64

With your patch:
-m64 target:
# of expected passes		2536