multi-{inferior,exec}

Jan Kratochvil jan.kratochvil@redhat.com
Sat Sep 4 06:26:00 GMT 2010

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 00:40:53 +0200, Tom Tromey wrote:
> * gdbserver needs work for multi-inferior + multi-arch
>   Maybe we need a target description per inferior here.

Probably clear but it should be made with plans for the next support for
multiple remote hosts.  That is GDB connecting to multiple gdbservers.  Or as
was suggested (Pedro?) to have one gdb <-> multiplexing gdbserver <-> multiple
hosts' gdbservers.  Unaware target_gdbarch should be gdbserver protocol vs.
inferior arch related etc.:
	[01/03] Update target_gdbarch for current inferior
	http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2010-01/msg00228.html

Thanks,
Jan