Accessing shared memory

Ine Ya ineyaa@gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:40:00 GMT 2010

Hi,

for coredumps:
check /proc/<pid>/maps and find out what flags this area has.
Then you can try to change the flags, so vma_dump_size() would not
return 0, or change this function for your needs and rebuild the
kernel.
http://lxr.linux.no/#linux+v2.6.32/fs/binfmt_elf.c#L1150

Hope this helps (I haven't tried this before),
Ineya