[gdb-7.1] 10 days to branching...

Pedro Alves pedro@codesourcery.com
Fri Feb 12 11:47:00 GMT 2010

On Friday 12 February 2010 05:10:07, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> The following diff is the workaround that sounds the simplest.
> I will test it on my end, but I'm not certain of the quality of my C++
> compiler (I remember getting more FAILs than I think I should). Anyone
> wants to test it?  I want to apply the workaround immediately after
> I created the branch so that I can create the first pre-release right
> after.

How far are we from getting the expr-cumulative branch
merged?  If it's not getting in soon after branching, then
I'd suggest applying the workaround before branching, so that
we don't fix a crash in 7.1 and leave it regressing in mainline.
We can always revert the workaround when or before the
expr-cumulative stuff goes in.

--
Pedro Alves