[MI] -thread-select using the --thread option

Marc Khouzam marc.khouzam@ericsson.com
Thu Feb 11 20:27:00 GMT 2010

Hi,

I just realized that DSF-GDB (with GDB 7.0), when forced to use -thread-select,
is adding the --thread option to it.  So I see

  -thread-select --thread 1 1

This will happen before using a CLI command ('jump'), for example.

I'm assuming I should just turn off the use of the --thread option for
-thread-select.  I just wanted to check with you experts if it truly
is that simple.

Of course, I would do the same for the --frame option
and for the -stack-select-frame command.

Thanks

Marc