[gdb-7.1] 10 days to branching...

Chris Sutcliffe ir0nh34d@gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 12:01:00 GMT 2010

>> [...] For the mingw-w64 build, I did indeed build from within Cygwin using
>> the mingw-w64 cross compiling toolchain provided by the mingw-w64
>> project.  For the MinGW32 binary I built it using MSYS and the MinGW
>> compiler.  In both cases this is the method I used to the build the
>> 7.0.1 binary.
>
> Is this configured for using Python scripting?

No, I've only statically linked to libexpat.  I've rebuilt using the
20100202 snapshot and changed my configuration options a little and
the snapshot seems to be behaving like 7.0.1 now, with the added bonus
of so far not seeing the symtab / psymtab warnings.

Thank you all for your time.

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe