[gdb-7.1] 10 days to branching...

Chris Sutcliffe ir0nh34d@gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:35:00 GMT 2010

> I don't know - I had never heard of anyone doing this kind of build
> before:  From what I can tell, you are building a MinGW debugger using
> a cygwin compiler.  If no one answered, it's probably because no one
> has anything to say (including: "that ought to work").  Have you tried
> using a MinGW compiler instead?

For the mingw-w64 build, I did indeed build from within Cygwin using
the mingw-w64 cross compiling toolchain provided by the mingw-w64
project.  For the MinGW32 binary I built it using MSYS and the MinGW
compiler.  In both cases this is the method I used to the build the
7.0.1 binary.

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe