[RFC] corelow and multi-arch : Move deprecated_add_core_fns to set_gdbarch_regset_from_core_section

Ulrich Weigand uweigand@de.ibm.com
Wed Aug 4 13:53:00 GMT 2010

Hui Zhu wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 01:11, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand@de.ibm.com> wrote:
> > Hui Zhu wrote:
> >> Do you think we can begin move deprecated_add_core_fns to
> >> set_gdbarch_regset_from_core_section?
> >
> > What do you mean, "move"?  The fix for problem is for someone who
> > understands the relevant core file formats (and has access to a
> > system they can test on) to implement gdbarch_regset_from_core_section
> > for cris and/or mips, and then just remove deprecated_add_core_fns
> > from those -tdep files.
>
> Sorry for my poor english, what you said is my mean about "move".  :)

Ok, we're in complete agreement then :-)  Thanks for doing this work!

Bye,
Ulrich

--
  Dr. Ulrich Weigand
  GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE