[gdb-7.0 release] 2009-09-02 status and proposed plan
Sérgio Durigan Júnior
sergiodj@linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Sep 4 21:37:00 GMT 2009
Hi Joel,
On Thursday 03 September 2009, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> I also hope that this patch makes it to the release, but I do not see
> this new feature as release critical. So, unless other GMs would prefer
> to have it for 7.0, I personally think that we should not delay the
> release just for this feature.
I agree. GDB 7.0 release shouldn't be delayed because of this single feature.
--
Sérgio Durigan Júnior
Linux on Power Toolchain - Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - LTC
IBM Brazil
More information about the Gdb
mailing list