More descriptive prompt [was Re: Process exit in multi-process, and gdb's selected thread.]

Pedro Alves pedro@codesourcery.com
Tue Feb 24 19:09:00 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 24 February 2009 18:41:11, Pedro Alves wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 February 2009 18:12:03, Doug Evans wrote:
> > If there's general favorability of this I'll work on a patch.

To be clear, I meant to say that I do favor a way to have a
more descriptive prompt, however it ends up implemented.  I'd be
fine with python, or whatever.

--
Pedro Alves