Problem setting a breakpoint at a location containing spaces (using MI)

Francois Chouinard fchouinard@gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:49:00 GMT 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Francois Chouinard
<fchouinard@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, short of wrapping the corresponding CLI command, is there a way to
> stick to MI and set such a breakpoint?

I guess I wasn't too clear.

I am working on the DSF-GDB integration of the Eclipse CDT and our
preferred way to interact with gdb is through MI.

Unfortunately, odds are that, out there, a user will try to set such a
breakpoint (with space in directory/source file name).

Is there a way to achieve this with MI? If so, I would appreciate if
someone could indicate how. If not, then it's just a protocol
limitation and I will try to provide a useful message (or wrap the CLI
command).

Thanks,
/fc