Problem with -stack-list-frames

Marc Khouzam marc.khouzam@ericsson.com
Wed Feb 11 19:09:00 GMT 2009

Yeah... I didn't get to implementing the verbose console yet :-(
But I've been feeling the pressure for it so I've bumped it up on my
todo list.

You can still get traces by launching eclipse with
-debug ~/dsf.debug.options

where dsf.debug.options contains

org.eclipse.dd.mi/debug = true
org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb/debug = true