Help needed with browsing GDB code

Nityananda j.nityananda@gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 20:22:00 GMT 2009

HI Thiago,
Thanks for the information. I am reading the code to deal with the
stack frame information without the debug information. Can you please
point me to the code with the debug information? You mentioned that it
uses DWARF2. So are the local variables always at the same offset of
the frame base address or there is a possibility of these addresses
changing from one process to another?

Thank you very much in advance,
Nityananda