Wiki: Started a page on how to write testcases for GDB

Joel Brobecker brobecker@adacore.com
Sat Dec 26 05:45:00 GMT 2009

Hello,

I found that I was always asking myself the very same questions
every time I have to write a new testcase, so I had this secret
plan of writing a HOWTO, or a cookbook.  I have just started a new
page in the GDB wiki, summarizing some of the things I know:

    http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/GDBTestcaseCookbook

It's only a start, so please feel free to correct and complete.
For instance, I just remembered that I forgot to mention gdb_test
and gdb_test_multiple vs send_gdb/gdb_expect.  Will do immediately.

--
Joel