Red Hat PIE patch

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 20:57:00 GMT 2009

>> Does anyone know anything about a "Red Hat PIE patch"
>> for position independent executables?  Has it been merged?
>> If not, where can I find the most recent version?

Joel> Jan re-submitted a series recently, and Tom reviewed most if not
Joel> all of them. You should be able to find the relevant messages
Joel> in the Nov archives.

I have not yet reviewed numbers 9, 12, and 14.  These touched on things
that I am less familiar with.  I hope to get to them, but if someone
else wants to take a look, that is fine with me.

Tom