GDB Scheduled Release page

Joel Brobecker brobecker@adacore.com
Mon Sep 22 17:22:00 GMT 2008

> The GDB release schedule page (http://sourceware.org/gdb/schedule)
> hasn't been updated for a while, it seems.  Is there another source
> of information for the release schedule, where I can point interested
> individuals?  Or will this page be udpated?

It's because we haven't completely decided on a rough date yet.
We discussed it at the GCC Summit, and the consensus is that we
wanted to wait for the Python work to be submitted, give it a little
time to stabilize and grow, etc. I think there might have been other
major features that were included in the list of nice-to-have. This
means that we're thinking of a new release early next year, I think.

--
Joel