Problem starting trace experiment with gdb and TSIM-LEON3

Paul Pluzhnikov ppluzhnikov@google.com
Sat Sep 13 22:19:00 GMT 2008

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 3:05 PM,  <jreiver@free.fr> wrote:

> However, I couldn't execute sparc-rtems-gdb, which gives me this error message:
>
> "sparc-rtems-gdb: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.4: cannot
> open shared object file: No such file or directory"
>
> Is that a problem of the installation of RCC-1.1.0 different from RCC-1.0.12?

Yes: your sparc-rtems-gdb depends on libreadline.so.4, which isn't installed
on your system. The good news is that you should be able to find libreadline
or build it from source quite easily: try '{yum,apt-get} install libreadline'
as appropriate.

> Or a problem with GDB

No.

Cheers,