Notes on conversion to bugzilla

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 21:42:00 GMT 2008

Tom> * Shut down access to Gnats
Tom> * Temporarily hack CVSROOT to avoid commits going to gnats
Tom> * Redo the conversion (takes a couple minutes max)
Tom> * Import the data
Tom> * Fix CVSROOT to use bugzilla
Tom> * Check in the web page change

Today I set up a local mysql database, imported sourceware's bugzilla
contents, and tested an import of the gdb gnats database.  After some
hacking, this worked.  I also set up a local bugzilla and tested
it... I looked at a few PRs and everything seems good.

So, I think I am ready to do the actual switch.

If you have any last requests, now would be a good time to mention
them.

Tom