Problem with GDB Wiki

Jeremy Bennett jeremy.bennett@embecosm.com
Tue Sep 9 15:13:00 GMT 2008

I've noticed the GDB Wiki (http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki) is being
reported by Opera 9.52 as "unsafe". It is reported as having last been
checked on 14 August 2008, and an infection found on that date. I can
find no further information on what was found.

The safe site engine in Opera is provided by hautesecure.com. I think
this is a new feature of Opera 9.52 (I only upgraded a day or two ago).
I've requested they recheck the site.

They also have a link the site owner can use to counter the claim of the
site being unsafe.

http://hautesecure.com/notabadsite.aspx?url=http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/

Perhaps someone in suitable authority could follow this link up.

Thanks,

Jeremy

--
Tel:      +44 (1202) 416955