Towards multiprocess GDB

Stan Shebs stan@codesourcery.com
Mon Jul 21 21:54:00 GMT 2008

Michael Eager wrote:
> I would like to see GDB become a multi-process, multi-target, multi-
> architecture debugger.
I agree that this should be the ultimate outcome, and I keep it in mind
when thinking about specific subsystems. After all, that was one of the
main reasons for the long and painful transition from random
preprocessor macros to gdbarch objects. Poking around the web pages and
wiki, I don't see anything actually saying that anywhere, although most
GDBers I've talked to in person are in agreement. Time for a new
long-term roadmap?

Stan