DELAYED: GDB 6.7 branch creation scheduled June 25th

Markus Deuling deuling@de.ibm.com
Tue Jun 26 19:15:00 GMT 2007


Joel Brobecker wrote:
> All,
> 
>> May I suggest a wiki page?  I didn't get to look at the patch today
>> but I still hope to tomorrow or else I'll make time during the week.
>> There's the signed char thing too.
>>
>> I created:
>>   http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/GDB_6.7_Release
> 
> I have updated the page to include some issues that we'd like to see
> solved before the 6.7 release. Please let me know if you'd like to add
> more items to it. There are already several patches that I'd like to
> be included in the release so I'm waiting for a couple more days before
> branching.
> 

I have a patch pending which updates gdbint.texinfo to reflect all the changes to gdbarch.sh et. al. (macro vs. gdbarch-function):
http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2007-06/msg00463.html

I'd really like to have it included in 6.7 so that the source maps the manual.

-- 
Markus Deuling
GNU Toolchain for Linux on Cell BE
deuling@de.ibm.com



More information about the Gdb mailing list