annual question

Gaius Mulley gaius@glam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 23:32:00 GMT 2007


Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> > Cc: gdb@sources.redhat.com
> > From: Jim Blandy <jimb@codesourcery.com>
> > Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:50:23 -0700
> > 
> > 
> > Gaius Mulley <gaius@glam.ac.uk> writes:
> > > I was just wondering how many gdb people will be attending the GCC
> > > developers conference?  I'm certainly looking forward to Daniel's talk
> > > - should be really interesting,
> > 
> > I'll be there.
> 
> Which reminds me the question I want to ask (annually) whenever this
> comes up: where is ``there''? how does one know when and where will
> such conferences take place, so one could plan in advance?
> 
> Or do you-all assume that everyone who counts live within a shouting
> distance from the conference hall, and in any case in the -0700
> timezone?

Hi,

I believe there is still time (although it might be tight) to book
everything - from what I recall the cut off date is the 1st July (or
at least that is when printing, ordering etc occurs).

https://www.gccsummit.org/2007/login.php

once registered, you get a reminder in future years,

regards,
Gaius



More information about the Gdb mailing list