gdb 6.6 build fails on Solaris 9
Jonah Simandjuntak
jonahs@tiopan.com
Fri Jun 22 17:04:00 GMT 2007
Hello,
I've been searching the archive, but couldn't find a solution to the problem below. I am compiling this on a SPARC Solaris 9.
Here is the output:
...
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.././bfd -I. -I. -I.././bfd -I.././bfd/../include -I./../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror -g -O2 -c -o bfd.lo bfd.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.././bfd -I. -I. -I.././bfd -I.././bfd/../include -I./../intl -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror -g -O2 -c bfd.c -o bfd.o
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
bfd.c: In function `_bfd_abort':
bfd.c:848: warning: `noreturn' function does return
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `bfd.lo'
Current working directory /export/home/simandj/gdb-6.6/bfd
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /export/home/simandj/gdb-6.6/bfd
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'
Current working directory /export/home/simandj/gdb-6.6/bfd
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-bfd'
Current working directory /export/home/simandj/gdb-6.6
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'
Any idea?
Thanks.
--Jonah
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/gdb/attachments/20070622/8c4f90bb/attachment.sig>
More information about the Gdb
mailing list