Documentation in texinfo format.
John McCabe
john@assen.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 20:42:00 GMT 2007
Dear all,
Quite some time ago (possibly 6 years or so!) I found a file called
gdb.texinfo.tar.gz that contained all I needed to be able to run MiKTeX's
packages on it and produce a PDF version of the GDB manual.
I don't seem to be able to find anything similar for the 6.x release of
gdb.
If anyone knows where I might find such a thing could they please let me
know?
I have got the src module from cvs which seems to contain a lot of this
stuff, but when I try to run texify gdb.texinfo it comes up with an error
finding gdb-cfg.texi. I found a comment on usenet from Eli Z that you need
to do a make info in order for that to be produced, but I have no Makefile
and, with the software I have installed (things like MinGW, Msys etc) the
configure script doesn't work either.
Any advice you can give me will be gratefully appreciated.
Best Regards
John McCabe <john@assen.demon.co.uk>
More information about the Gdb
mailing list