bugzilla vs dejagnu

Daniel Jacobowitz drow@false.org
Mon Mar 6 20:04:00 GMT 2006


On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 08:59:34PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> writes:
> 
> > I still want it to happen.  But I don't think anyone had decided what
> > to do about all the GNATS PR numbers in DejaGNU; we could preserve
> > them, but only by setting up a separate bugzilla installation, instead
> > of sharing with the rest of sourceware (and I think sharing the
> > installation would be in our best interests).
> 
> Currently the highest GNATS PR number for gdb is 2096, which is much lower
> than the highest PR number in the sourceware bugzilla, so it we would just
> have to document that PR numbers < x refer to GNATS, everything else to
> bugzilla.

Yes, that is probably the best way.

-- 
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery



More information about the Gdb mailing list