Wierd problem with gdb 6.x and separate debug info

Olivier Crete tester@tester.ca
Sat May 1 13:23:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-05-01 at 15:00, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Look at, and run, the gdb.base/sepdebug.exp testcase.  Running that will
> at least confirm that the mechanism is working.

I get 2 errors.
FAIL: run until function breakpoint
FAIL: run until function breakpoint, optimized file

Both using yesterday's cvs snapshot and 6.0.

> After that, it depends on the system, look at "set
> debug-file-directory".  Your system's debug directory may not match GDBs.

I've put the debug info in .debug/ in the same directory as the libs..

--
Olivier Crête
tester@tester.ca