cannot compile gdb-6.0 on HP-UX 11.11 - make fails

Scelers, Philippe philippe_scelers@mentorg.com
Wed Mar 24 17:06:00 GMT 2004


Gdb 6.1 is the solution
Thank you Joel.

Yesterday, I uploaded and SUCCED build  gdb+dejagnu-20040323.tar.bz2 
(ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/gdb/snapshots/current).
Note: gdb program runs fine, much more usage test must be done. But I do 
not investigate make check failure in "check-DEJAGNU" dir

The bug seems to be fixed on latest source snapshot, but I don't find 
any link to download gdb 6.1
What is the latest gdb 6.1 stable snapshot release? where to download?

Thanks

Philippe Scelers wrote:

>>        vi_mode.c: In function `_rl_vi_change_mbchar_case':
>>        vi_mode.c:691: `mbrtowc' undeclared (first use in this function)
>>        vi_mode.c:691: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>>        vi_mode.c:691: for each function it appears in.)
>>    make[1]: *** [vi_mode.o] Error 1
>>    make[1]: Leaving directory 
>> `/tmp_mnt/free/GNU_BUILD/G1/devenv/build_src/9000/785/B.11.11/gdb-6.0/readline' 
>
>
>
>
> I think this problem has been fixed in 6.1 by Michael Chastain. Try
> building GDB 6.1.
>


-- 
Philippe Scelers



More information about the Gdb mailing list