Debug code in data section in gdb

Tao Zhang zhangtao@cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 22 19:10:00 GMT 2004

Hi, Michael

I tried that many times, it doesn't work for me. I even played some trick
so that the code buffer is actually placed in code section now. It still
doesn't work. I am very confused. The breakpoints work just fine for other
code.

So break *0x12344657 should work? Then maybe it is the problem of my gdb
port rather than general gdb?

Thanks a lot

Tao