looking for student

Jose Renau renau@soe.ucsc.edu
Thu Jun 17 21:00:00 GMT 2004

  Hi there,

  I am a new professor at University of California, Santa Cruz. I am
looking
for new PhD students.

  Specifically, I want to start a project to enhance existing debugging
tools like
gdb. I thought that the best place to look for would be this mailing
list.

  I offer to pay the studies&living expenses, so no need to worry about
money. You will have
all the time to design/implement new concepts (besides classes). All
the work would be GPL
(or similar).

  My main area of research is computer architecture, but I have work in
compilers too. Now,
I want to extend/mix the work with debugging.

  If you are interested send me your CV.

  Thanks and sorry for the email,

  - Alan Kay