PROPOSAL: removing src/expect

Joel Brobecker brobecker@gnat.com
Wed Jun 16 06:11:00 GMT 2004

> Who is going to do that work?  History says "no one".

Actually, I did. I'm now in the process of upgrading all our native
configurations with released versions of tcl+expect+dejagnu (which have
to be fetched from 3 different places, btw). It's no fun, that's for sure.
Fortunately, I'm almost done now, but I found that I'm having a blocking
problem on Tru64 with expect.  Not sure yet if the problem is in expect
or tcl, I'm still debugging, but I feel like I'm wasting time that could
have been used on GDB rather than expect and tcl.

--
Joel